The calculation is intended for the geometric design and strength check of couplings using pins and clevis pins. The program is used to solve the following tasks:
- Design of pin for spring attachment.
- Design of couplings with securing pins.
- Design of cross pin in rod and sleeve.
- Design of radial pin for shaft-hub connection.
- Design of longitudinal pin for shaft-hub connection.
- Design of clevis pin for rotating rod-clevis connection.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- The program includes dimensional tables for pins and clevis pins according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, JIS and CSN.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others. List of standards: ANSI B18.8.1, ANSI B18.8.2, ISO 2338, ISO 2339, ISO 2340, ISO 2341, ISO 8733, ISO 8734, ISO 8735, ISO 8739, ISO 8740, ISO 8741, ISO 8742, ISO 8743, ISO 8744, ISO 8745, ISO 8746, DIN 1, DIN 7, DIN 1443, DIN 1444, DIN 1470, DIN 1471, DIN 1472, DIN 1473, DIN 1474, DIN 1475, DIN 1476, JIS B 1352, JIS B 1354, JIS B 1355, BS EN 22339, BS EN 22340, BS EN 22341, CSN EN 22339, CSN EN 22340, CSN EN 22341.
We did not scan MITCalc Pinned couplings 1.19 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for MITCalc Pinned couplings 1.19 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.